Page by Page

Going crazy!


I did something today that has me a little worried!  I wonder if there's a "small" possibility that maybe, I might be, Oh...I hope not...becoming just a bit obsessed.  I went in to town today to sit and visit with my sisters while they toiled in the heat having a garage sale.  When one sister and my niece returned from Sonic with drinks in one of those little cardboard carriers, I start yelling..."I want it"!

What is up with that. I couldn't help it.  When I saw that box all I could see was a really cute, deco something to be used in my " let's get everything organized project.!!!! 


I know that most of you look at this picture and see a stack of boxes!  Not me...I see free containers that will be sooooooooooooooo cute when I get them decorated, decoupaged, or maybe even painted.  This is all just part of a change in lifestyle that has caused me to be very careful about spending money and also about having fun in seeing things in a new light!

I'll be sure to send you a follow up so that you can see ...and of course admire...my new, wonderful storage containers.  Who knows...you might even catch a little of the obsession bug yourself.  

Maybe it'll be just a "little sting"!

No comments:

Post a Comment