Page by Page

I think I earned it....


Have been "computing" since just after lunch!  Had a "working"  phone conversation with my 
"techie BFF"  and now I'm supposed to be doing my "homework"....UGH!!!  I swear I'd rather pull my hair out (sometimes) than to do the work on the computer that needs to be done in order to maintain and build my blog.  Don't get me wrong...I love blogging...it's just the computer I have issues with!

And so...it"s Ben and Jerry time...Ben and Jerry time...
yes...
I'm singing...
and your point?

Hey...both my boys are gone and I've been left with 42,000 chickens, 40 momma cows, two bulls and two dogs! 

If that doesn't earn a girl some Ben and Jerry's then nothing will!


And besides...it's on "roll back" at your favorite neighborhood Wal-Mart...


Treat yourself...just don't eat a whole carton at one sitting...
spread it out and you won't feel so guilty!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment