Page by Page

Fifty-three!

Those of you who know me well might think this post is about my age. It's not!

While working on a small re-modeling project we needed to empty one end of our bedroom closet. Just so happened it was Hubby Honey's end.  I didn't notice, in the emptying, just during the putting back process, the number of caps that came off the shelf.

I counted...fifty-three!  

Now...last time I checked...you only wear one cap at a time.  And, I might also note that it takes a lot of wear and tear to need a new cap!  I have come to the conclusion that I married a "cap obsessive" person.  Should I be afraid?  He doesn't seem abnormal...most of the time...only when I suggest that maybe we need to "discard" some caps.  Then...oh boy...step back!  Really!  You'd think those stupid caps were worth money or something.

I'm here to tell you that you're lucky to get 50 cents for one at a garage sale!

How do I know that?  Oh well...let's see...!!!!!

If you're married to the same kind of cap lover that I am...all I can say is...

life expectancy on caps is "forever"...but, they keep really well in the attic in garbage bags until the opportunity to sneak them out arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment